• Sacyr is selling its construction subsidiaries in Africa as part of its strategy to focus on concessions in its key markets.
Press releasesSearch Press releases
Sacyr respects but does not share the decision of the ICC court of arbitration, which contradicts the DAB’s decision
• Sacyr and GUPC will continue to pursue the claims they consider fair in international fora
• This claim represents just 8.8% of the total claims that GUPC has filed
Sacyr launches the ‘leave your footprint’ challenge at the Moncloa transport hub to reduce CO2 emissions
• This initiative is undertaken in conjunction with the Madrid Regional Transport Consortium and the startup, Ciclogreen.
• In 2020 the Moncloa transport hub, managed by Sacyr Concesiones since 2008, turns 25. These facilities welcome roughly 124,000 users every day.
Serving more than 150,000 people
The Board of Directors has appointed Ana Sala de Andrés to be the new (non-Director) Secretary. She replaces Miguel Ángel Rielves, whom the Board thanked for his services.
Phone: 91 545 54 94 / 91 545 52 94