The Carbon Tracker project uses the technology provided by Emitwise (Big Data, Machine Learning, AI) to monitor and manage Scope 3 carbon emissions in real time through its cloud platform. Scope 3 includes all indirect emissions that occur in Sacyr's value chain.
London-based startup Emitwise aims to accelerate the rapid decarbonization of the economy and become the standard for carbon emissions management processes.
In the context of growing awareness of the importance of reducing carbon emissions and incorporating greener, more sustainable practices into business approaches, Emitwise, launched in 2019, provides an AI-powered digital carbon management platform that enables businesses to automatically measure, report and reduce their carbon footprint across their operations and supply chain in a fast and visual way.
The main objectives of Emitwise are:
- Measure and report the carbon footprint associated with Sacyr's main activities.
- Analyze the data transmitted by suppliers to validate the source, reliability and consistency of the data.
- Manage the data in a secure and standardized way in order to present evidence to/at each audit.
- Present results visually through interactive dashboards.
- Detect the activities with the greatest environmental impact.